Let's get in touch
Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim. Etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum non. Augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat ac felis. Vel facilisis volutpat est velit.
Types of ISO Certifications
- Brand Reputation: ISO certification helps organisations build their reputation in the marketplace.
- Global Presence: ISO certification is a globally recognised standard. Organisations that are ISO certified are recognised all over the world.
- Boosts Revenue: Customers are more likely to purchase products and services when the company is ISO certified, this results in increased revenue.
- Better Quality: ISO certification ensures that consumers receive high-quality goods and services.
- Enhance Productivity: Implementing ISO standards enables organizations to operate their businesses more efficiently, resulting in increased efficiency.
ISO Certification & Registration in India – Detailed Process
- Step 1: Visiting the ISO online registration portal
- Step 2: Submitting the scanned copy of your passport size photos
- Step 3: Submitting the scanned copies of your Aadhaar card and purchase bill
- Step 4: Emailing in the scanned documents to the ISO certification body
- Step 5: Selecting the type of certificate from the list
- Step 6: Filing the documents with the registrar
- Step 7: Your ISO certificate is audited and issued via email.